HARDWOOD FLOOR RESURFACING IN ST. MATTHEWS, SC
Let Us Resurface Your Wood Floors in St. Matthews
Many homeowners appreciate the ease of maintenance that comes with wood flooring. However, it’s crucial to keep in mind that hardwood floors are susceptible to scratches, stains, and wear as time goes by. Even minor damage can noticeably diminish the value and aesthetic appeal of your home. But maybe you don’t have the money to replace or even refinish your wood flooring. That’s where our hardwood floor resurfacing comes into play. Fabulous Floors Columbia resurfaces hardwood floors in St. Matthews, SC starting at just $0.99 per sq/ft! This is the ideal service for a hardwood floor showing minor but noticeable signs of damage.
St. Matthews Hardwood Floor Resurfacing Qualifications
The Fabulous Floors Columbia resurfacing service is best for a minimally damaged hardwood floor. If your floor is starting to show major signs of warping, severe scratches, huge scuffs, and deep stains then we recommend using our hardwood floor refinishing service. That will be better able to get the job done at a fraction of the cost of a full replacement. If your floor exhibits minor scratches, limited signs of warping, and a few stains and scuffs here and there, it is likely eligible for resurfacing. Uncertain about whether your floor qualifies for this cost-effective hardwood restoration method? Simply reach out to us at (803) 832-4910 and we would be happy to discuss your floor’s needs.
Why You Should Choose Hardwood Floor Resurfacing in St. Matthews
The primary benefit of hardwood floor resurfacing lies in the substantial savings it offers. Fabulous Floors works hard to deliver a top-notch resurfacing service that can be completed in just 1-2 days! Plus, starting at $0.99 per sq/ft means you won’t have to break the bank to get it done. The process is simple, quick, and most importantly effective. It begins with our highly trained technicians buffing away the scratches, and ends with them applying our high-quality polyurethane finish. Another name for this process is the hardwood floor screen and coat, and it will allow you to get back to enjoying your floors faster.
Why You Should Choose Fabulous Floors Columbia
Resurfacing with us doesn’t require sanding or staining, which eliminates the dust and odor that is typically associated with floor refinishing. In addition, Fabulous Floors holds the GREENGUARD Certification, ensuring that our hardwood resurfacing services are entirely safe for both you and the environment. At only $0.99 per square foot, hardwood resurfacing from Fabulous Floors Columbia is a cost-effective way to add value to your home in St. Matthews, SC.
“We decided to go with the resurfacing process to make our floors look better because we were selling our house and I was amazed at how well the floors turned out. Our realtor was also impressed, it only took a few hours to complete..” – Bill R.
What Hardwood Resurfacing Will Do:
- Adds instant value to your home. Your beautifully resurfaced floor will be a great selling point if/when you decide to move.
- Relieves the daily stress of seeing worn out hardwood floors. You’ll never have to settle for less again!
- Our stains will give you a long-lasting finish. Choose between gloss, semi-gloss, or satin polyurethane.
- Protects your floors against foot traffic. The service keeps them cleaner longer with a quality sealing coat.
- Prevents allergens. Because we use a dust-free process, there is no mess or airborne dust particles during or after our hardwood floor resurfacing service.
- Removes scratches. The Fabulous Floors tech can sand floors to get rid of scratches without damaging the wood.
- Saves you time. Most Fabulous Floors Columbia resurfacing treatments are completed within hours.
- Allows you to get back to your life quickly. There is absolutely nothing to clean up after we leave.
- Restores your peace of mind. We do all of the hardwood resurfacing work, saving you from doing it yourself.
- We’re budget-friendly and conscious. Hardwood resurfacing saves you money, especially compared to traditional refinishing.