HARDWOOD FLOOR RESURFACING IN CHAPIN, SC
Hardwood Floor Resurfacing Vs. Refinishing
You may be wondering what the difference is between our Chapin resurfacing and refinishing services. Hardwood floor resurfacing is great for minimally damaged floors, and the process is considerably faster and cheaper than refinishing. It doesn’t include any sanding, so its primary aim is to remove small scratches and bring back the natural luster of your floors. Meanwhile, refinishing is a much more intensive process that requires more time and effort. Our hardwood floor refinishing includes a lot of sanding and applying a new stain, so it’s a great way to restore damaged and well-worn floors.
Floor Resurfacing Starting at $0.99 Per Sq/Ft
We are currently resurfacing wood floors in the Chapin area for just $0.99 per Sq/Ft. We understand that times are tough right now, and we want to help our customers get the best possible value for their money. If you’re looking into hardwood floor resurfacing, please give us a call so we can provide you with a free price estimate and set up an appointment!
Did you know that our hardwood resurfacing service is dust and odorless? Resurfacing doesn’t require sanding or staining, so it eliminates the dust and odors that come with floor refinishing. Additionally, Fabulous Floors Columbia is GREENGUARD Certified, which ensures that our hardwood resurfacing and refinishing services are both safe for you and the environment.
Do My Chapin Floors Qualify For Resurfacing?
If you’re unsure whether your wood floor can be resurfaced or not, don’t worry! We have experts in Chapin, SC who can come to assess your floor and let you know for sure. Our Fabulous Floors technicians will be able to determine if your floors will benefit from surface-level repairs, or if they’ll require a full refinishing instead. Regardless of your hardwood floor needs, Fabulous Floors Columbia is ready to serve you!
CALL NOW! GET A FREE PRICE QUOTE TODAY!
Pros To Hardwood Floor Resurfacing:
- Adds instant value to your home. This will be a great selling point if/when you decide to move.
- Relieves the stress of living with worn out hardwood floors. You’ll never have to settle for less again!
- Provides a long-lasting finish. Choose between gloss, semi-gloss, or satin polyurethane.
- Protects your floors against foot traffic and keeps them cleaner longer with a quality sealing coat.
- Prevents allergens. Our process is dust-free, meaning there is no mess or airborne dust particles during or after our hardwood floor resurfacing service.
- Removes scratches from your floors by sanding, without damaging the wood.
- Takes very little time. Most Fabulous Floors Columbia resurfacing treatments are completed within hours.
- Allows you to get back to your life quickly. There is absolutely nothing to clean-up after we leave.
- Gives you peace of mind. We do all of the hardwood resurfacing work, saving you from doing it yourself.
- Fits within your budget. Hardwood resurfacing saves you money, especially compared to traditional refinishing.